our protocols on coronavirus
How We Are Handling COVID-19
We are all facing circumstances that require us to adjust in extraordinary ways of how we conduct our daily lives and business. During this time we are determined to maintain the highest possible level of customer service and will continue to adapt however needed.
While we have not experienced a health crisis like this in decades, we are doing our best to stay informed and take extra precautions. We are closely monitoring information from local government, the health department and the CDC. As a company, we want our customers to feel confident in us. This goes for both the quality of our garage door services and the protective measures we take as a company.
To keep both our employees and our customers safe and healthy, we are practicing caution with sickness to avoid the spread of germs. Effective immediately, our in-office cleaning protocols have increased so that every surface has to be wiped down twice daily with a strong disinfectant. Additionally, our employees have to report any oncoming illnesses prior to reporting to work. They also have to report if they have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the Coronavirus.
- Showroom visits by appointment only
- Reduced days being staffed
- Available by text/cell for emergencies
Our Touch-Free Repair & Installation Service
- Book service via FaceBook, our website MC Doors, or call 219-874-6485
- You will receive a text message to confirm the appointment once scheduled
- When the technician is en route to your appointment you will receive notification via text message
- If possible please open your garage at this time
- Invoicing will be handled via email and online payment
Additional Precautions Taken by MC Doors
- Wipe down work vehicle interior and tools between each job
- Do not shake hands with customers (No touching)
- Avoid going inside customer homes (if possible)
- Do not touch anything in the home including doorknobs
- Wear gloves while performing service
- Once repair is completed we will disinfect wall station, keypad, and any remotes used
During this time we will have an abbreviated service schedule. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding while we navigate through this together.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. MC Doors is here to help you feel secure in your home and confident in the services we will provide for your garage door and that they will be done safely.