- Customer agrees to pay the amount owed at the time services/installation are completed with an accepted form of payment: credit card, check or cash.
- Invoices with a job total of $10,000+ are only payable by cash or check.
- All invoices not paid within thirty (30) days will accrue interest at 2% per month from date of invoice until paid. Invoices past due sixty (60) days from invoice date will be referred to collection. Customer agrees to pay all costs of collection, including any attorney fees.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice unless otherwise noted.
ESTIMATES / SPECIAL ORDERS:
- An approved or signed estimate AND 50% deposit is required to order. Remaining balance is due upon completion of install.
- Prices are subject to change based on site inspection.
- A site inspection will be required prior to submitting any door orders.
ALL DOORS ARE BUILT TO ORDER & NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
ALL DOORS COME WITH STANDARD RADIUS 2″ TRACK; BRACKET MOUNT TO WOOD, 10k TORSION SPRING(s), COMPLETE HARDWARE KIT & VINYL WEATHER STRIPPING UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THE ESTIMATE
- If Black vinyl weather stripping is needed there will be an additional cost involved due to the increased cost of the material, this will be added to the final invoice.
THE GARAGE AREA WILL NEED TO BE CLEARED OUT PRIOR TO THE INSTALLATION
- This is to provide a safe & clean workspace for your installer, failure to do so may result in additional charges that will be added to your final invoice.
PRE-WIRE FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION
- Pre-wire is recommended if the garage will be drywalled .
- Pre-wire charge is included in our installation if done at the time of the door installation.
- If an additional trip is needed for pre-wire to be completed before drywall, there will be additional fees involved. Contractor will need to notify us if this is the case.